Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
**Schedule: Saturday through Wednesday Midnight to 8:00 a.m.**
***Resume Required for Consideration***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
The Computer Analyst will follow established procedures to complete most phases of computer operations. Monitor and control computers, servers and network activity; operate auxiliary equipment; maintain records of output units and supply inventories; assist in manipulating controls to rearrange sequence of job steps. Provide backup for other functions within the Data Center, assist with server installations and take phone calls for after-hours Help Desk support.
* One year direct computer operator experience required.
* High school diploma or equivalency required.
* Basic knowledge of mainframe and server operating systems, basic network infrastructure terminology, console monitoring and workstations required.
* Ability to be on-call to cover during vacations and staffing shortages required.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Data Center operations experience for a large complex health care facility preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.