BASIC QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The basic qualification requirements are indicated below. These qualification requirements must be met, in addition to any military requirements, in order to be found qualified for and selected to this position.
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience, education, or training which demonstrates administrative, professional, investigative, or technical work requiring the ability to deal effectively with others, to collect, evaluate and organize pertinent facts. Experience preparing clear and concise written reports.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: (Please prepare written justification to the following KSAs as an attachment to your resume/application):
1. Experience, education, or training which demonstrates administrative, professional, investigative, or technical work requiring the ability to deal effectively with others, to collect, evaluate and organize pertinent facts. Experience preparing clear and concise written reports.
2. Knowledge of all facets of DGS operations and production to include time critical targeting (TCT), direct threat warning, battle damage assessment, combat identification, combat search and rescue, multi-INT correlation, threat analysis, mapping, intelligence preparation of the battlespace, situation monitoring and mission reporting.
3. Knowledge and ability to ensure crewmembers are updating Air Force DCGS (Distributed Common Ground Station) components and C4I nodes on mission findings and ensure information is dispatched to National Agencies, Joint Commands, Air Force MAJCOMs and AOCs to insure receipt for timely insertion into the aerospace campaign plan.
4. Ability to provide input on performance evaluation, career guidance and technical assistance to full-time and traditional intelligence personnel.
5. Knowledge and ability to review and approve post-mission reports containing the analysis derived from each exploitation function.
6. Knowledge to assure DGS crews maintain the capability to provide timely and accurate operational intelligence support and fully trained intelligence personnel during exercises and contingency operations.
7. Knowledge to serve as the unit authority on all aspects of DGS crew internal training.
QUALITY AND TYPE OF EXPERIENCE: The required amount of experience/education will not in itself be accepted as proof of qualification. The quality, type and scope of the experience/education must be of such nature as to demonstrate that applicants are fully qualified to perform the duties at the level for which they apply.
DOCUMENTATION: Applicants must explain in detail, in the application, how the specialized experience was acquired, including applicable dates. Applicants should include, with application, any training completion certificates/transcripts in the areas covered in the KSAs.
MILITARY COMPATIBILITY: Individual selected must be assigned, prior to appointment, to a compatible Duty Air Force Specialty Code of: 14NX.
APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENTS: Excepted Civil Service. Individual selected must be assigned to a commissioned officer position in the New Mexico Air National Guard. Individual must wear the uniform as prescribed by National Guard Bureau policies and the Adjutant General of New Mexico.