Would you like to put your video skills to work for a creative company that truly believes in the power of building trust and long-term relationships through video? Do you want to team up with brilliant coaches, writers, graphic designers, photographers, UX experts, engineers, developers, marketers and entrepreneurs to reveal that more is possible?
We’re looking for a Video Specialist who wants to help us redefine how people feel about an entire industry!
What we do:
At Supportworks, we design, manufacture and distribute industry-leading foundation and concrete repair products, available exclusively to contractors in our network. We also provide contractors with dedicated training, support, software and resources to help them grow and sustain their businesses. We are redefining the contracting industry by fueling remarkable experiences for homeowners, bigger dreams for contractors, and fulfilling work and lives for employees.
How we do it: The HOW is just as important as the WHAT.
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done – we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. And we are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
* The first step in our hiring process is to review a portfolio of your work. Please include a link(s) to your online portfolio or provide examples of your work.
As a Video Specialist, you will:
- Provide radical support for our dealers based on the Supportworks receipt and brand standards.
- Create and organize all video production for our internal marketing and training projects in a relevant and thoughtful manner to convey the needed information in an understandable and aesthetically pleasing way based on Supportworks design guidelines.
- Translates design concepts into video mediums.
- According to Supportworks standards, properly organizes and constantly maintains our projects and files. This includes a video library of finalized productions and raw footage that is easily searchable.
- Creates content that is formatted based on the requirements for the final output of all video productions.
- Works collaboratively with graphic and interactive designers and 3D and other video specialists to concept and deliver video solutions that support the marketing and training needs of Supportworks.
- Continuously researches and educates themselves on new and effective marketing and production processes and techniques.
Education and Experience:
- College, associate degree, or certificate in multimedia, video production, marketing, or related field preferred;
- Five years of video production experience preferred ; or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to legally drive a motor vehicle. Ability to travel out of the state.
- Previous experience in Photography is a bonus.
- Portfolio of work, Required.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.