Rite of Passage - Uta Halee Academy Omaha, NE
The Ancillary Service Support – Maintenance Worker position works as a staff member of the Ancillary Team.
- Performs work orders consistent with the individual’s ability. Examples of work orders: general building maintenance, changing light bulbs, minor electrical repairs, repairing drywall, painting, paneling, wallpapering, sheetrock work, hanging doors, adjusting locks and door hardware, fixing or replacing broken windows and screens, hanging pictures, minor plumbing repairs, unplugging drains, replacing leaky washers, re-lighting, replacing and adjusting heaters and controls, maintaining smoke detectors and emergency lights, maintaining and installing swamp coolers/air conditioners, replacing floor tiles, carpeting and linoleum, repairing roofing, grounds maintenance/irrigation if needed, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment throughout the facility.
- Responds to all emergency calls on the radio.
- Maintains the ROP vehicle fleet if needed and directed.
- Completes required reports and documentation in a timely manner, where applicable, and provides management with required reports and advises of any problematic situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- If required to operate a company vehicle during the course of employment, must meet the requirements to be an eligible ROP driver. Must possess a current State Driver’s License and have an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years.
- Ability to pass a criminal background clearance check, drug screen, physical and TB test.
| Date Posted
August 22, 2017
| Date Closes
October 15, 2017
10625 Calhoun Rd.
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $13.00 - $16.00, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week; 8 hours per day/5 days per week
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
49-9071.00 Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cafeteria / Food
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Merit Increases
This job requires the following skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
This job is related other jobs in these career categories