Metropolitan Community College
Metropolitan Community College was established in 1974 and has grown from a first-class technical school to a respected, comprehensive, full-service public community college supported by the taxpayers of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties. Our mission is to provide high quality educational programs and services, primarily in career preparation and general education, to people of all ages and educational backgrounds.
The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Accreditation helps assure excellence in programs and facilitates transfer of credits to other colleges qualifies. Many academic programs are approved by the accrediting bodies of various professional associations.
Metropolitan Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, or sexual orientation in admission or access to its programs and activities, or in its treatment or hiring of employees. The College complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, related Executive Orders 11246 and 11375 and all civil rights laws of the State of Nebraska and the City of Omaha.
MCC CONTACT OFFICE/PERSONS:
Title IX (Sex Equity), Section 504 (Disability), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) College Programs and Services Accessibility
- Arthur Rich, 531-622-2681 (for students)
- Maureen Moeglin, 531-622-2236 (for employees)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Facilities Accessibility
- Bernard A. Sedlacek, phone 531-622-2529
Hiring and employment-related complaints of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or retaliation, or for affirmative action and diversity issues
- Cynthia Gooch-Grayson, 531-622-2649
- James Thibodeau, 531-622-2428
For more information about Metropolitan Community College, visit our website at www.mccneb.edu or check out one of our campuses:
- North 30th and Fort Street, Omaha NE 68111
- (531) 622-2700
- V/TTY (402) 457-2705
South Omaha Campus
- South 27th and Q Streets, Omaha NE 68107
- (531) 622-4500
- V/TTY (402) 738-4505
Elkhorn Valley Campus
- North 204th and West Dodge Road, Elkhorn NE 68022
- ((531) 622-1200
- TTY (402) 289-3612
Sarpy Center/LaVista Library
- 9110 Giles Road, La Vista NE 68125-3081
- ((531) 622-3800
Fremont Area Center
- 835 North Broad Street, Fremont NE 68025
- (531) 622-2507
Applied Technology Center
- 10407 State Street, Omaha, NE 68122
- (531) 622-5800
- Bellevue Center- 2820 Arboretum Dr. Bellevue, NE 68005-3594 Student services located at Bellevue Center.
- ((531) 622-8508
- Bellevue West High School- 1501 Thurston Avenue Bellevue, NE 68123 Classes offered at Bellevue West High School.