We Have a Career for You!
WoodmenLife is a different kind of life insurance company: we're not-for-profit, and we exist to benefit our members through every stage of life. We are committed to family, community, and country, and our associates can participate in a variety of fun, social, and volunteer activities. WoodmenLife offers insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and 529 College Savings Plans.
WoodmenLife embraces diversity and works hard to provide a quality, team-oriented work environment. Dedicated to excellence, we offer a variety of opportunities for personal and professional growth, in an effort to realize the full creative potential of all associates.
Explore all that WoodmenLife has to offer at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
Customer Service Specialist -(Remote)
Customer Service Specialist (Remote)
Position requires no weekends or evenings! Monday through Thursday off work by 5pm and off at 12pm on Fridays!!
** Class will start November 1st. **
Who are we looking for? Someone who is all-around awesome!
WoodmenLife is in need of Customer Service Specialists to take inbound calls from Sales Representatives and Customers, in a fast-paced, fun environment.
WoodmenLife is a different kind of life insurance company: we’re not for profit. We have been reinvesting what would be profits to support local communities and serve those in need for over 125 years. And we’re looking for someone special to join the heart of our company, our Customer Service Team.
We Want Someone Who Is
- Positive: Displays positive thinking and actions
- Friendly: Provides excellent customer service in a team environment
- Caring: Helpful, welcoming, and likes being on the phone talking to people
- Energetic: Works at a fast pace while providing quality service
- Accountable: Solves problems and meets performance expectations in an ever-changing environment
- Open: Accepts constructive feedback and applies it
We Want Someone Who Has
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to makes lives better, one call at a time
- Can easily switch gears between member calls and Sales Representative calls
- Communicates clearly by providing accurate information and making decisions based on information and training
- Can work within multiple systems simultaneously
- Problem solving capabilities, including ability to detect discrepancies and trends
- Can resolve customer questions, complaints and inquiries in a professional and helpful manner
What You Will Get
- Shortened compressed work week- Office closes at 12pm on Friday.
- 6% Premium pay for hours worked
- Bonus potential for performance and attendance
- Incremental increases
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K match at 5%
- Paid vacation-10 days
- Paid sick time-5 days
- 11 paid holidays per year, which includes one floating holiday
- Two paid volunteer days: One day can be used for something of your choosing, the other will be used for a WoodmenLife sponsored cause; WoodmenLife offers several voluntary opportunities
- Subsidized covered parking
- Casual dress code
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months
*Remote work-The safety of our associates is WoodmenLife’s top priority. At this time, a majority of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a dedicated work area. As WoodmenLife determines it is safe for associates to return to the home office, candidate will have their choice of continuing remote work or returning to the home office in Omaha, NE.
Who is WoodmenLife
Uniting hardworking Americans to secure their financial future while strengthening our communities and country.
At WoodmenLife, we are committed to serving our members, their communities and our country. As a not-for-profit insurance company, we are proud to reinvest what would be profits into local communities to benefit those in need. We serve our members with honesty and integrity, and we have always been guided by good.
Passion for Members – We act in the best interest of our members at all times, providing them with support and superior service. We own our actions and strive to make a difference for our members and their communities. We operate with speed, integrity and commitment.
Service to Others – We care deeply about our communities and our country. We give back to our members and the places they call home. We are there for people when they need us most.
Inclusion – We value our differences and respect what each of us brings to the table. We are committed to diversity and to providing opportunities for growth, leadership and service to all.
Collaborative Spirit – We drive results through collaboration and teamwork. We share a commitment to our goals and to each other throughout every level of the organization. We speak openly and have the courage to address issues to arrive at the best results for our members and our associates.
Open-mindedness – We are open to new ideas and improved ways of doing things. We are solution-oriented and future-focused. We embrace innovation in our pursuit of growth.
How to Apply
Apply online at thisiswoodmenlife.com
WoodmenLife offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of WoodmenLife’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), Fingerprint check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We welcome and embrace associates, regardless of background and beliefs. WoodmenLife respects every associate’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that values differences, and creates opportunities for growth, leadership and service. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live. #LI-LB1
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.
What's in Your Future
WoodmenLife is big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet you'll never be just another face in the crowd. Find out for yourself at thisiswoodmenlife.com.