We Have a Career for You!
WoodmenLife is a different kind of life insurance company: we're not-for-profit, and we exist to benefit our members through every stage of life. We are committed to family, community, and country, and our associates can participate in a variety of fun, social, and volunteer activities. WoodmenLife offers insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and 529 College Savings Plans.
WoodmenLife embraces diversity and works hard to provide a quality, team-oriented work environment. Dedicated to excellence, we offer a variety of opportunities for personal and professional growth, in an effort to realize the full creative potential of all associates.
Explore all that WoodmenLife has to offer at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
TPA (Third Party Administrator) Account Manager
General Position Summary
The TPA Account Manager will be responsible for managing multiple TPA relationships across the organization to support expansion of marketing distribution channels. Reviews and determines vendor/product strategic fit. Participates in contract negotiations and sets key deliverables. Facilitates identification of product development and implementation requirements and specifications. Manages product integrations to ensure objectives and requirements are met. Coordinates with EPMO Office regarding work plans and schedules. Ensures internal teams are aligned to deliver and support the development and integration process. Develops best practices and standardization of work. Ensures vendors meet SLA standards. Identifies and evaluates future TPA product opportunities to drive future distribution channels.
WoodmenLife is looking to add a TPA (Third Party Administrator) Account Manager to our team!
We are currently searching for a TPA (Third Party Administrator) Account Manager with 5 years of hands on experience with account management, project management, and/or vendor relationship management, to join our team! WoodmenLife is one of the best places to work in Omaha and has been in business for 130 years. As a member of the WoodmenLife family, you’re joining others who share your commitment to family, community and country. Through WoodmenLife, you’ll have opportunities to connect with others, give back locally, and honor those who make an impact. As a not-for-profit life insurance company, we’ve been helping to protect the financial future of families, making a difference in hometowns across America since 1890. We are passionate about our members, servicing others, being open minded, providing an environment of inclusion and collaborative spirit. We also provide world class benefits to our associates. Is this the type of company you could work for?
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Information Systems or related field is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in account management, project management and/or vendor relationship management.
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working on technology based projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of system configurations and integrations.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Knowledge of insurance industry products and services.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely in writing and verbally with customers and co-workers.
- Strong decision making, planning, organizing, negotiation and facilitation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess technical and business related knowledge sufficient to thoughtfully lead discussions, provide guidance and influence direction with both technical and business related groups.
- Ability to effectively lead project teams and make timely decisions.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and/or external customers to ensure expectations are being met.
Why would you enjoy working as a TPA (Third Party Administrator) Account Manager on our team?
We are looking for a TPA (Third Party Administrator) Account Manager who can provide guidance with adding additional insurance channels to WoodmenLife’s portfolio of already impressive offerings. This is a newly created position for WoodmenLife so you will be able to hand carve what this position will look like in the future. We are looking for your experience when it comes to adding additional channels, your thoughts, your input, and your ideals, to help us grow our offers. If you have ever wanted to create an impact for an organization, with an opportunity to work in a challenging environment then this position might be just what you are looking for! This is a key position for our organization. It’s one of our top strategic initiatives! This position is ideal for someone who is a high performing self-directed professional that wants a chance to learn, grow, and add value to our business on a daily basis. If you consider yourself to be a top performer with the desire to make a difference every day, this would be a great fit for you!
If WoodmenLife is the type of company you are looking for and this position is one that you could see yourself doing long-term, please apply on-line to see if it's the right fit for you.
WoodmenLife offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of WoodmenLife’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), Fingerprint check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We welcome and embrace associates, regardless of background and beliefs. WoodmenLife respects every associate’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that values differences, and creates opportunities for growth, leadership and service. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.
What's in Your Future
WoodmenLife is big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet you'll never be just another face in the crowd. Find out for yourself at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Achievement Awards
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Continuing Education Program
- Credit Union
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Employer Merchandise & Services
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Fitness Classes
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Legal
- Hair Stylist
- Health Fair
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Holiday Party
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Merit Increases
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Remote Access
- Short-Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Workout Facilities