We Have a Career for You!
WoodmenLife is a different kind of life insurance company: we're not-for-profit, and we exist to benefit our members through every stage of life. We are committed to family, community, and country, and our associates can participate in a variety of fun, social, and volunteer activities. WoodmenLife offers insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and 529 College Savings Plans.
WoodmenLife embraces diversity and works hard to provide a quality, team-oriented work environment. Dedicated to excellence, we offer a variety of opportunities for personal and professional growth, in an effort to realize the full creative potential of all associates.
Explore all that WoodmenLife has to offer at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
WoodmenLife is looking to add a ServiceNow Administrator to our team!
We are currently searching for a ServiceNow Administrator with 3 years or more of hands on experience with ServiceNow, to join our team! WoodmenLife is one of the best places to work in Omaha and has been in business for 130 years. As a member of the WoodmenLife family, you’re joining others who share your commitment to family, community and country. Through WoodmenLife, you’ll have opportunities to connect with others, give back locally, and honor those who make an impact. As a not-for-profit life insurance company, we’ve been helping to protect the financial future of families, making a difference in hometowns across America since 1890. We are passionate about our members, servicing others, being open minded, providing an environment of inclusion and collaborative spirit. We also provide world class benefits to our associates. Is this the type of company you could work for?
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- 3 years of hands-on experience developing, configuring, customizing, and administering ServiceNow in an enterprise level environment.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals – Certified Systems Administrator
- Proven experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- 2 years of experience writing and debugging scripts in languages such as SQL and PowerShell.
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of associates in a diverse community.
- Demonstrate a solution-focused mindset and the ability to provide excellent customer service, training and support.
- Must have excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver high quality work.
- Enthusiastic and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Why would you enjoy working as a ServiceNow Administrator on our team?
We are looking for a ServiceNow expert that has a vision for where we can take ServiceNow inside of Woodmen. We are looking for your thoughts, input, ideals, and dreams for how we can us it better in the future. We need a ServiceNow evangelist! If you have wanted to have an impact for an organization, with an opportunity to work in a challenging environment then this position might be just what you are looking for! This is a key position for our organization. Where high performing self-directed professionals have the chance to learn, grow, and add value to our business on a daily basis. If you consider yourself to be a top performer with the desire to make a difference every day, this would be a great fit for you! Our team and organization is extremely close knit, it's really a family. Does this sound like your type of position?
If WoodmenLife is the type of company you are looking for and this position is one that you could see yourself doing long-term, please apply on-line to see if it's the right fit for you.
WoodmenLife offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of WoodmenLife’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), Fingerprint check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We welcome and embrace associates, regardless of background and beliefs. WoodmenLife respects every associate’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that values differences, and creates opportunities for growth, leadership and service. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.
What's in Your Future
WoodmenLife is big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet you'll never be just another face in the crowd. Find out for yourself at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Achievement Awards
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Continuing Education Program
- Credit Union
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Employer Merchandise & Services
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Fitness Classes
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Legal
- Hair Stylist
- Health Fair
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Holiday Party
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Merit Increases
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Remote Access
- Short-Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Workout Facilities