We Have a Career for You!
WoodmenLife is a different kind of life insurance company: we're not-for-profit, and we exist to benefit our members through every stage of life. We are committed to family, community, and country, and our associates can participate in a variety of fun, social, and volunteer activities. WoodmenLife offers insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and 529 College Savings Plans.
WoodmenLife embraces diversity and works hard to provide a quality, team-oriented work environment. Dedicated to excellence, we offer a variety of opportunities for personal and professional growth, in an effort to realize the full creative potential of all associates.
Explore all that WoodmenLife has to offer at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
Production Traffic Coordinator/Sr.
Great Culture, Great People, Great Company
If you’re looking for a company that’s big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet small enough to make a personal impact – WoodmenLife may be the place for you.
We’ve been a fixture in downtown Omaha over 125 years, and we promote a family-first environment with flexible work schedules, a team-oriented atmosphere, and a culture that encourages personal and professional growth, knowledge and community involvement.
As a not-for-profit, WoodmenLife is a different kind of insurance company. We give back revenues to our members, not investors. We’ve been around for more than a century because we’ve always kept our promises. Through recessions and wars, we’ve remained stable and reliable.
If you want to be part of an organization where you’re not just an employee – you’re a valued member of the family – WoodmenLife is the place for you!
*Position will be filled at level commensurate with experience.
Coordinates the receipt and trafficking of marketing materials for various publications, sales support materials, training materials, internal communication pieces, advertising, and other marketing collateral. Responsible for maintaining compliance and creative files.
Maintains project list and monitors all marketing jobs, including production schedules and deadlines. Responsible for resource allocation, tracking and communicating the status of projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists in reviewing jobs to ensure accurate and complete information is available.
- Assists with monitoring the status of jobs and update as directed.
- Generates and maintains project folders with up to date information including requests, draft history, approvals and final filing.
- Completes necessary internal print request forms and ensures that documents are provided to the vendors in proper format for final printing.
- Completes necessary print request forms for external forms vendor.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance, creative and promotional collateral files.
- Posts and tracks necessary collateral and advertising pieces for legal and compliance review.
- Distribute completed marketing and collateral material to clients.
- Creates and maintains publication tracking database.
- Responsible for updating user list for WoodmenLife’s social media tracking program.
- Assists with marketing related calls from the WoodmenLife 800 number.
- Assists with Woodmen Company Store as needed.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with the expectations established by your supervisor and WoodmenLife policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work overtime as assigned by management.
- Responsible for the effective workflow of all creative projects from start to finish through the use of the online project management tool.
- Responsible for the management of sales collateral inventory to include annual audit of all forms to ensure that the most up to date information is available. Provides print quantity recommendations based on usage history to customers when reordering.
- Partners with internal stakeholders (copywriting, graphic design, communications, etc.) to establish realistic timelines and builds project schedules to allow sufficient planning time. This may require at times moving and setting new priorities and expectations for projects which this position communicates to the creative staff.
- Responsible for monitoring the status of jobs daily and preparing status reports for interested parties to ensure that deadlines are meet and projects stay on task.
- Communicates the status of projects with internal clients and client contacts and is responsible for obtaining any additional information, approvals and providing final copies for filing with our compliance department.
- Responsible for the publication mail list process and maintenance.
- Responsible for external print requests.
- Minimum of three years project management, advertising traffic department or print production environment. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint as well as project management software experience.
- Dependable and responsible personality with mature interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments at one time and remain organized to the task while working under aggressive deadlines.
- Highly organized self-starter requiring little supervision.
- Effectively communicate requirements and timelines to others.
- Able to schedule and reschedule tasks as priorities change.
- Math and number proficiency for calculating ad specifications, percent discounts, etc.
- Able to build relationships with internal and/or external customers to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Able to focus one’s time and efforts on the critical needed to achieve business results.
- Willing and able to champion company objectives as their own.
- Willing to create and/or reengineer processes to help provide the highest quality product and services.
- Active in the continual process of developing and improving others and oneself.
- Values the importance of and seeks feedback.
- Can effectively cope with change and adapt as needed.
- Adheres to the core values and moral principles of the business and values diversity in others through mutual respect.
- The ability to provide seamless, trustworthy, attentive and resourceful (S.T.A.R.) customer service.
- Engages well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or business administration.
- Proofreading experience.
WoodmenLife offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of WoodmenLife’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), Fingerprint check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We welcome and embrace associates, regardless of background and beliefs. WoodmenLife respects every associate’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that values differences, and creates opportunities for growth, leadership and service. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.
What's in Your Future
WoodmenLife is big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet you'll never be just another face in the crowd. Find out for yourself at thisiswoodmenlife.com.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Achievement Awards
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Continuing Education Program
- Credit Union
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Employer Merchandise & Services
- Donation Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Fitness Classes
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Legal
- Hair Stylist
- Health Fair
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Holiday Party
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Merit Increases
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Remote Access
- Short-Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Workout Facilities