10205 Federal Drive, Building B Colorado Springs Colorado 80908
We're Here to Move the World Forward.
Valmont impacts millions of people around the world every day, yet they might not realize the many ways. Our technology is helping feed the growing population, supplying the world with more reliable energy and access to renewables, enhancing connectivity in remote and urban locations to create a sustainable future and so much more. Simply put, Valmont is advancing agricultural productivity and reimagining vital infrastructure to make life better.
Join a Fortune 1000 company that respects hard work, honors diversity and invests in our employees as we focus on creating the world of tomorrow, today. We are the modern workforce. Are you ready to move the world forward? Apply now.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
Valmont is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the Director of Interference Product position. This position evaluates a competitive market for fit and sales forecasting. This position directs PIM products from the development stage to post-release performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Oversee and develop PIM product strategy to include feature prioritizing and scoping in collaboration with business leaders.
- Set sales and new product development goals, monitor project schedules, and evaluate sales results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Uses knowledge of wireless deployments to educate stakeholders both within the company and externally.
- Channel partner coordination through events, webinars, stocking plans, etc.
- Evaluate potential product requirements and solutions.
- Understands and anticipates customer and market demand for PIM products through competitive market analysis (market fit and landscape) and sales forecasting.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership development with strategic vendors.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all product solutions meet internal and external standards.
- Product and feature planning - feature specs, plan respective product, and/or business KPIs.
- Management of feature development in collaboration with engineering and design.
- Work with various teams to resolve manufacturing, quality, and lead time issues.
- Post-release feature management - adoption, performance, and reiterations for release.
- Participate in and nurture broad networks of alliances with others to exchange knowledge and information.
- Understanding and communication of a high-level market landscape - market trends and changes, with a focus on PIM products.
- Generate sales channel development for new distributors, new customer development, and new market development.
- Work within datasheets, create catalogs, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, price lists, feature articles, white papers, blog posts, and website elements.
- Deliver presentations to an external and internal audience as requested.
- Actively participates in the development of processes to continually improve organizational effectiveness both within the company and externally.
- Develop and work within a budget for the department.
- Actively participate in the selection of staff, drive corrective actions, and professional development of the department.
- This position reports to the Vice President of ConcealFab and has (6) direct reports.
- This role requires up to 20% travel (internationally/domestically), including overnight stays.
- Basic understanding of common manufacturing methods and associated considerations.
- Familiar with Product Data Management (PDM) best practices.
- Basic understanding of RF, PIM, thermal, and structural principles.
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Bachelors with 3+ years relevant experience or Associate's Degree with 5+ years relevant experience or 9+ years of relevant experience.
- 5 years of wireless industry experience.
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in business, Engineering, or a related study.
Pay Range: Minimum based comp of $145k and max of $160k.
Valmont offers employees and their families a comprehensive Total Wellbeing benefit package to ensure their individual and family's overall wellness needs are met. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location and can include the following:
Healthcare (medical, prescription drugs, dental and vision)
401k retirement plan with company match
Paid time off
Employer paid life insurance
Employer paid short-term and long-term disability including maternity leave
Work Life Support
Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
Voluntary programs like tobacco cessation, Type 2 diabetes reversal, one-on-one health coaching, mortgage services and more
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.