WeÃ¢Â?Â?re Here to Move the World Forward.
Valmont impacts millions of people around the world every day, yet they might not realize the many ways. Our technology is helping feed the growing population, supplying the world with more reliable energy and access to renewables, enhancing connectivity in remote and urban locations to create a sustainable future and so much more. Simply put, Valmont is advancing agricultural productivity and reimagining vital infrastructure to make life better.
Join a Fortune 1000 company that respects hard work, honors diversity and invests in our employees as we focus on creating the world of tomorrow, today. We are the modern workforce. Are you ready to move the world forward? Apply now.
How you will contribute
Valmont is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the Shuttle Driver position in the Global Utility Division. We are looking for a highly driven individual that will load and shuttle loads at our Valmont facility and occasionally serving as a backup truck driver to deliver loads to and from our shipping facility. Additionally, you willÃ¢Â?Â¦
* Operate truck and trailer in the loading and unloading yards in a safe and efficient manner
* Assist team members in the loading and unloading of truck and trailer
* Provides accurate and timely documentation of material and product movement to ensure the accuracy of the computers inventory system and the physical location and organization of inventory
* Interprets production plans and shipping orders to provide the require levels of material handling and shipping
* Perform continuous operator maintenance and upkeep on the truck and trailer
* Load and secure a variety of flat trailers, drop decks, and double drop decks
* Demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to all Valmont safety policies and procedures
* Complete daily Department of Transportation required records to track and record daily loads
What it takes
* A valid Commercial DriverÃ¢Â?Â?s License (CDL)
* The ability to back trailers into docks in a safe and efficient manner
* Must have Forklift and Overhead Crane experience
* Must have a high awareness for safety at all times
* The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* One year of previous experience operating a truck and trailer in a professional environment
* One year of previous experience in a manufacturing or fabrication environment
* The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner
* The ability to identify and communicate maintenance or product problems to departmental supervision
* Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont offers employees and their families a comprehensive Total Well-being benefit package to ensure their individual and familyÃ¢Â?Â?s overall wellness needs are met.
Ã?Â Ã?Â Ã?Â
*Due to the nature of ValmontÃ¢Â?Â?s Global Business and Union contracts, not all benefits are the same
|Date Posted||June 9, 2023|
|Date Closes||July 9, 2023|
|Located In||Claremore, OK|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories