2411 Pilot Knob Road Mendota Heights Minnesota 55120-1119
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
This position is accountable for handling various general labor duties as directed. Additionally, you will...
- Able to work in all areas, able to do simple operations after training.
- Count parts and do basic masking.
- Set up and remove fixtures and/or hooks from conveyor line.
- Racking and un-racking of all parts, and able to load and unload parts in baskets, packaging and skids.
- Package finished goods.
- Brush off, fill, sand and clean parts for painting.
- Work with a safety oriented attitude, insure a safe work environment.
- Capable of virtually unlimited bending, turning and twisting to fill pre-treatment baskets and various sized parts.
- Assist in general plant clean up and housekeeping.
- Work safely, protecting self and others from accident and injury.
Other Important Details about the Role:
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Capable of lifting up to fifty pounds.
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- High School education or GED.
- The ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Show interest for improvement and advancement.
- Good organizational and communication skills, as well as ability to get along with others.
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.
- The ability to recognize and solve practical problems or issues.
- The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont Industries, Inc.