28800 Ida St Valley Nebraska 68064-8016
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
The Global Customer Experience Specialist (CES) enters, schedules, reviews, accepts, administers and invoices irrigation system orders, sprinkler packages, and parts orders for the assigned international market. The incumbent coordinates orders with shipping, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to ensure best customer service and response. The incumbent will configure orders for split shipments between Valley and overseas and will solve sourcing issues if products are unavailable. The CES strives to ensure accuracy and completeness of all orders giving attention to scheduling and considering the potential for split shipments to optimum utilization of capacity and customer satisfaction. This incumbent deals with global customers, many of whom have limited English language capabilities. The CES also works with internal cross-functional teams involved in supporting the international orders. The CES also supports the international sales team with numerous administrative tasks including V20 order entry, customer account tracking, logistics coordination as well as trade show event planning and support. The incumbent may also be responsible for running daily reports and backing up for the Lead - Global Customer Experience Specialist.
- Enters, schedules, reviews, accepts, administers and invoices irrigation system orders, sprinkler packages, and parts orders for the assigned international market
- Oversee all activity relating to assigned area of international irrigation systems and part orders including initiating, prioritizing and scheduling shipments and coordinating processing of international order with all Valmont departments, overseas sites and dealerships
- Schedule orders to ensure all payments are received or provide guidance to customers to ensure the terms of the letter of credit are met
- Responsible for monitoring anti-boycott rules from the U.S. government and ensuring that none of the orders from Valmont's facilities are destined for restricted countries
- Schedule orders to maximize profitability of supply location based on cost of goods, freight and availability
- Provide information on cost analysis of international orders to accounting and territory managers for evaluation of profitability of their regions
- Understand VSOC structure and process
- Maintain a 90% adherence in maintaining all contacts in Salesforce/Service Cloud
- Maintaining a professional business relationship with global operations personnel and internal cross-functional teams supporting international orders
- Monitoring and reporting any system malfunctions to IS group
- Initiate proforma quotations upon requests of customers, dealers and area managers.
- Responsible to determine accurate costs for all systems including newly released and experimental models to be able to provide margin and sales analysis reports for marketing and financial groups
- Attend scheduled meetings on behalf of the Lead International Customer Experience Specialist and report appropriately.
- Provide guidance to other Customer Experience Specialists when necessary
- This position reports into Senior Manager Global Customer Experience and has no direct or indirect reports
- This role requires up to 5% travel (internationally or domestically), including overnight stays
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Preferred Bachelors with 3+ years relevant experience or Associates Degree with 5+ years relevant experience or 7+ years of relevant experience
- Five years' experience in international order management of agricultural/irrigation products
- Familiarity with worldwide conversion factors for measurements and currencies for use on a daily basis
- Ability to travel internationally up to two times a year
- Knowledge of ERP software and program concept
- Knowledge of and experience working in Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Flexible - can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Decisive problem-solving ability and capability to assess people and situations with accuracy
- Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability
- Team player and the ability to work collaboratively with others from all areas of Valmont
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Passion and integrity with the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
- Excellent skills in the use of mainframe Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Discoverer
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
- Ability to determine priorities and ability to satisfy customer without over scheduling the system
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of oversees manufacturing locations
- Fluency in a foreign language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, and/or Russian)
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
Work is typically performed in an office setting. The incumbent is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, as well as talk and listen on the phone and in personal conversations or meetings. Environment is fast paced and demanding most of the time. No travel requirements for this position. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms while working in the office with various files and forms and while working on the computer. The employee is occasionally required to move about the office. Incumbent must utilize proper ergonomic safeguards such as monitor height and positions, keyboard location and height and proper wrists rests. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds in working with large files, binders, and computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.