12015 Merritt Rd Grandview Missouri 64030
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
Valmont Substations, LLC., specializing in the delivery of high voltage substations and transmission line equipment nationwide, is seeking a Warehouse Project Inventory Coordinator. This is a full-time position that requires a reliable, organized, detail oriented individual who is a quick learner, willing to take on any task and complete projects with minimal supervision. The successful candidate will be an individual that is highly motivated and looking for a career, not just a job.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing project shipments
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Checking in all project receivables (taking photos, labeling boxes and pallets)
- Organizing project deliverables in the warehouse(s)
- Packaging and final inspection of project orders for delivery or pickup
- Keeping warehouse cleaned and organized
- Normal daily warehouse maintenance
- Other duties as they arise
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver's License
- The ability to use a calculator and a tape measure
- The ability to read, write and follow non-complex instructions
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and computer proficiency to be able to communicate with other departments, enter time and labor functions as well as request time off
- Ability to work in a team environment and to get along with coworkers
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Accuracy, organization and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50lbs or more at a time
- Working on their feet for long periods
- Working knowledge of Windows File Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel & Adobe Acrobat
- Time management and multitasking
- Good listening and communication skills
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
- Forklift certification
- Previous warehouse experience
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
This position requires full range of motion, the ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs or more, the ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to squat, pivot, carry, reach and bend much of the time. It will also include occasional outdoor work. There are areas that will require the use of a ladder to access and there will be a large amount of walking within the warehouse to perform duties.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.