1950 Industrial Blvd Jasper Tennessee 37347-0438
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
How you will contribute
Valmont is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the Warehouse position in the Global Utility Division. We are looking for a highly driven individual that will be able to inventory, move and store materials and product to predetermined locations. Must be able to enter data and perform cycle counts. Additionally, you will...
- Work from the direction of the supervisor, the job requires movement of materials to work and storage areas
- Inspect the crane in-use and riggings equipment on a daily basis
- Unload and accept materials, catalog and mark materials
- Maintain paperwork on arriving materials and distribute to appropriate person
- Work timely and expeditiously to deliver an on-time product without manufacturing errors
- Work individually, maintain accountability, essential tools and coating equipment will be provided
- Participate in department safety, demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors
- Perform other duties as directed by leaders and management
What it takes
- Possess knowledge of rigging and moving procedures and practices
- The ability to perform basic computer functions with an understanding of job-related functions
- Possess knowledge of various storage and receiving procedures
- Acceptable attendance with the ability to work hard with proven results
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years in heavy manufacturing experience
- Basic computer knowledge and an understanding of job-related programs
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont Industries, Inc.