2551 Valmont Dr Brenham Texas 77833-5418
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
- Performs Shear, Former, Burnisher, Straightening, and Cut Off set-ups to assure optimal performance.
- Adjust Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical, and Electrical devices.
- Initiates manual and auto cycles from Manual Controls or PLC touch panel.
- Use pneumatic powered tools to buff/grind product to specification.
- Use SMAW/Stick and GMAW/Gas Metal arc welder to repair split seams that may occur during production.
- Perform set-up of Straightener to assure hold down cables and roller supports are located correctly for varying sizes of tubes.
- Inspects product per Valmont and Industry Standards. Performs close visual inspection of product to discover any discontinuities not meeting Valmont and Industry Standards.
- Maintain all equipment in designated area to assure proper working condition at all times.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on all equipment in assigned areas.
- Notify Supervisor and/or Lead Person when assistance is required for maintenance and /or other repairs that are beyond his/her capabilities.
- Assist Maintenance personnel on performing maintenance and repair work as needed.
- Assist and/or performs set-up of other production equipment as directed by Lead Person.
- Keep assigned area clean.
- Help maintain housekeeping program throughout Tube Mill as directed by Lead Person.
- Maintain Safety awareness and be alert at all times, to detect, avoid, and/or correct unsafe conditions.
Records and maintains data, recording setups, inspection, and product documentation.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont Industries, Inc.