15000 Valmont Plaza Omaha Nebraska 68154
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
Seeking an SAP CPQ (formerly called CallidusCloud CPQ) functional lead with experience in SAP CPQ, S4 Hana, or related Configure, Price, Quote solutions to be a member of the Engineering IT team responsible for the CPQ Implementations across Valmont divisions. The ideal candidate should have worked on implementing CPQ solutions and integrating with supporting technologies. This role will help with the configuration, testing, deployment, and support of the CPQ solution for Valmont. This individual contributor will also support deployment of transformational solutions and collaborate across teams that support the Engineering Portfolio of applications including SAP CPQ, Windchill PLM, and various CAD solutions. This team member will need to collaborate across teams that support ERP, CRM, and data warehouse, along with various home-grown solutions to drive successful results. Valmont is making large investments in modernizing our customer self-service, quote and order creation process leveraging a CPQ platform.
This position is will play a key role in the delivery of the Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) implementation across multiple divisions and will be an active member of the team supporting configuration, design, testing and support for the solution. This position is will help drive standardization of processes and technical consultation and support in the development and implementation of CPQ and product design solution tools. The ideal candidate will have CPQ related implementation experience and will have worked in a matrixed organization leveraging third party strategic service providers and contractors.
- This position reports to the Manager IT Engineering Systems and has no direct or indirect reports
- This role requires occasional travel (up to 5%) domestically with overnight stays
- Participate or lead business requirement gathering sessions to collect, document and understand business requirements
- Collaborate with technical architects on solution design approach
- Design, configure, test, debug, and document new and existing SAP CPQ solution components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs
- Knowledge of quote to cash process
- CRM experience
- Ability to work and coordinate with offshore resources
- Support design and testing for APIs to connect SAP CPQ to other business applications like Windchill PLM, Salesforce, CAD Automation, ERPs, and home-grown engineering calculation and design tools.
- Participate and/or lead unit, integration, and user testing
- Collaborate with peer organizations, dev ops, support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance
- Interpret and translate business needs to configuration and work estimates
- Work with team to troubleshoot solution problems quickly and efficiently
- Apply deep analytic skills to resolve challenging solution delivery and design problems
- Support scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with solution delivery
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Preferred Bachelor's with 6+ years of relevant experience or Associate's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or 10+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of SAP solution delivery experience, CPQ Platform functional knowledge or other related CPQ / SAP technologies
- 5+ years of application support, solution configuration, or business analytics experience
- 5+ years of global IT experience
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud, hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Demonstrated experience with business process enablement
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Management or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IS), or another relevant academic discipline
- Experience with integrating SAP Callidus Cloud or other related CPQ solutions
- Configure and Customize SAP CPQ application
- Experience with performance tuning of Callidus Cloud for business needs
- Experience in business application design, development, implementation, and/or solution architecture within the Offering, Pricing and Order management life cycles
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
Work is typically performed in an office setting. The incumbent is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, as well as talk and listen on the phone and in personal conversations or meetings. The environment is fast-paced and demanding most of the time. Travel requirements for this position is occasional (approximately 5%) domestically with overnight stays. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms while working in the office with various files and forms and while working on the computer. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk when moving about the office. Incumbent must utilize proper ergonomic safeguards such as monitor height and positions, keyboard location and height and proper wrists rests. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds in working with large files, binders, and computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont Industries, Inc.