One Valmont Plaza Omaha Nebraska 68154-5215
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
The Marketing Project Manager provides advanced level support of the marketing implementation and strategy for Valmont inclusive of its four business segments. Responsibilities include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget. This position will be responsible for new product launches, digital marketing campaigns and content, product literature, photography and promotional items management.
- This position reports into the Marketing Director - Marketing Communications, and has no direct or indirect reports
- This role requires up to 15% travel including overnight stays
- Provides lead support for the drafting and development of strategic marketing plans by segment and product category
- Collaborates with writers, graphic designers and advertising agencies to create marketing content
- Develops timelines, assigns tasks, manages and supervises marketing projects from beginning to end
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with external vendors
- Updates and manages marketing communications materials such as brochures and websites
- Coordinates and develops material for product launches
- Responsible for developing and supporting paid digital marketing campaigns and social posts
- Aids in supporting and organizing trade shows
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Preferred Bachelors with 5+ years of experience or Associates Degree with 7+ years of relevant experience or 9+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced experience in marketing, advertising, digital marketing, pricing, sales, research or product management
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Computer skills - Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in management, marketing or related fields
- Proven record of increasing responsibility within a large corporate marketing organization
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
Work is typically performed in an office setting. The incumbent is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, as well as talk and listen on the phone and in personal conversations or meetings. Environment is fast paced and demanding most of the time. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms while working in the office with various files and forms and while working on the computer. The employee is occasionally required to move about the office. Incumbent must utilize proper ergonomic safeguards such as monitor height and positions, keyboard location and height and proper wrists rests. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds in working with large files, binders, and computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Travel expectations are 15% domestic, overnight travel.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont Industries, Inc.