We recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our accomplishments. We pride ourselves on being
people of passion and integrity
who excel and deliver results.
As a growing global manufacturing company, we offer employment opportunities for qualified candidates
in every area of every division around the world. Valmont may have a place for you in one of our manufacturing
plants or business marketing offices in North or South America, Europe, Asia, Australia or Africa.
We provide competitive compensation and benefits, a performance driven work environment and advancement
opportunities. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees,
wherever their career with Valmont may take them.
Valmont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we recognize
that diversity brings benefits to the company – ways of thinking and
approaches to decision making that can make us more successful. We value the
differences among individuals and welcome diversity within our workplace. Each
Valmont manager ensures that all applicants and employees are afforded an equal
opportunity in employment. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination
everywhere we do business. Our policy prohibits discrimination on any basis
prohibited by law, including race, color, gender, age, religion, national
origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected under law.
No matter where in the world you live, Valmont products are part of your life. They are making the world
a better place to live - exactly what Valmont has been doing for more than 60 years.
Passion, Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Delivering Results - that
is The Valmont Way
Located In:Tulsa, OK
801 N Xanthus Tulsa Oklahoma 74110-4949
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
This position is accountable for the organizing, coordinating and controlling of all activities related to the execution of the master schedule, and making sure there is enough work on the shop floor. This position works with people in the materials area including scheduling, shipping and the storeroom area while interfacing with marketing, engineering, and purchasing and manufacturing.
* Plan and organize order processing and manage the various situations encountered in the production processes
* Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of products to the customer
* Manage any order production and product issues in a timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
* Issue and interpret computer shop reports and packets to the Manufacturing shop
* Maintain an attitude that unlawful or unethical actions are not acceptable.
* Report and resolve shipping problems and production shortages
* Conduct business on behalf of the Company in full compliance with the laws of the many jurisdictions in which we operate
* Communicate with the Traffic Coordinator in regard to loading availability of critical shipments
* Coordination of shop packet releases
* Coordination of feedback to scheduling regarding the potential reschedules, overloads and other anticipated problems
* Draws up master schedule to determine sequence and lead times of each maintenance operation
* Arranges orders into a sequential work schedule
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
* Technical experience and knowledge of Microsoft products as well as other relevant software
* High school diploma and 4+ years of work/educational experience or Associates Degree
* Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
* The ability to read and interpret shop blueprints and technical drawings
* A strong working knowledge of spreadsheets, data entry, and computers
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications
* The ability to keep a positive, professional attitude in a fast paced, hectic work environment
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to support divisional business objectives
* The ability to identify and communicate maintenance or product problems to departmental supervision
* The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
* Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
* Experience and knowledge of Pronest software
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
Work is typically performed in an office setting, but may require going into the shop at times. The incumbent is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, as well as talk and listen on the phone and in personal conversations or meetings. Environment is fast paced and demanding most of the time. No travel requirements for this position. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms while working in the office with various files and forms and while working on the computer. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk when moving about the office. Incumbent must utilize proper ergonomic safeguards such as monitor height and positions, keyboard location and height and proper wrists rests. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds in working with large files, binders, and computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Applications accepted through April 25, 2020
Valmont is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities in the employment application process.
If you need an accommodation due to a disability to use our online system to
apply for a position at Valmont, call us at 402-963-1166 or send us an email at
PLEASE NOTE: This contact channel is reserved for use by individuals with
disabilities who require special accommodations in order to apply for a posted
position with Valmont. Information received via this contact channel will
be routed to resources that will provide appropriate assistance to these
individuals to ensure that their data is collected and entered into the system.
Making the World a Better Place to Live
Valmont is recognized throughout the world as an industry leader in engineered products and services
for infrastructure and water-conserving agricultural irrigation equipment. We design, manufacture and
sell irrigation equipment; lighting, utility and communications poles, towers and structures; and
fabricated industrial products. We also provide custom coatings services.
Coatings. Valmont is a leading provider of metal coating
services. Our finishes, which include galvanizing, painting and anodizing, protect metal products
around the world from corrosion.
Irrigation. As the pioneering leader and the world's largest
manufacturer of mechanized irrigation equipment, Valmont hopes to feed the world and conserve fresh
Structures. Valmont's quality engineered structures for lighting and traffic, wireless
communication, highway safety and access systems provide safety and order for customers around the
Tubing and Other Industrial Operations. Valmont specializes
in additional industrial operations that include: custom steel tubing for a variety of industries;
forged steel grinding media for the mining industry; electrolytic manganese dioxide for disposable
batteries; and the distribution of industrial fasteners.
Utility. Utility relies on Valmont's substation structures
and steel, spun concrete and hybrid transmission and distribution poles to bring power to customers
in North America and emerging global markets.