CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you're looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We're committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLink's acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition.
The role of the Lean Operating Leader is to proactively support organization development, design, and efficiency. The successful candidate has strong business acumen, experience partnering with business leaders to drive organizational efficiencies, deep understanding of Lean practices across multiple organization functions, strong executive presence, and confidence to manage complex projects and cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
· Coaches staff on Lean process improvement tools and methods and in the ongoing development of the Lean Management system.
· Participates in workshops, provides documentation support for events, and teaches workshop or training modules (as appropriate).
· Supports the development of product offerings and infrastructure, including Lean "Best Practices", tools & methods for Lean education and promotion of Lean thinking throughout the organization.
· Identifies opportunities to improve data collection systems and may support the collection and analysis by designing and implementing data collection systems, collecting and analyzing data, maintain or tracking results and assisting in preparing reports to support decision-making and continuous improvement.
· Collaborates in a multi-disciplinary team environment to produce positive outcomes. Works with other resources and key operational leaders in support of strategic improvement activities as they translate into the value stream and functional areas.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition #: 158308
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Lean Six Sigma, Business Process, Six Sigma, Management
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 9, 2019|
|Located In||Denver, CO|