CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics and IT consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. The company provides broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300,000-route-mile international transport network.
· 12+ year of SAP NW Basis Administration experience. Must have good hands on experience on SAP Basis administration
· Must have experience with define strategy for complex SAP landscape with multiple project run in parallel.
· Must have experience with project planning and execution
· Must have 4+ year of experience with managing SCM components ( SNP, SNC, GTS, TM, EM ) and must familiar with CIF queue administration and troubleshooting , SCM component connectivity with other SAP components
· Must have 2+ year of HANA administration experience
· Must have 1+ year experience with Live cache administration. Preferred live cache on HANA experience
· SAP CAR implementation and administration experience is preferred
SAP Fiori setup experience is preffered
· Team Lead experience with work allocation and delivery is must
· Preferred to have experience working with HEC / Cloud partner.
· SAP ChaRM experience is preferred
· Must have experience with RFP and proposal building and response
· Must have experience with presenting proposal / response to client
100% travel is must
Alternate Location: 13484; 13955; 14298
Requisition #: 134030
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Architecture, Engineer, Consulting, ERP, SAP, Engineering, Technology
|Date Posted||February 13, 2019|
|Date Closes||March 15, 2019|
|Located In||Edison, NJ|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories