CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Sales Support Associate will be responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of CenturyLink's internal sales systems and processes while acting as the subject matter expert for all internal questions and escalations around these processes. The Sales Support Associate will support the sales team by driving rapid responses from internal teams via these processes and systems as prioritized by Sales Management. Will provide direct sales support by utilizing a variety of organizational and project management skills.
· Manage required responses and forms from multiple teams during order preparation
· Provide support to sales staff as needed
· Perform administrative changes to internal quoting system including workbook order entry. Assist Sales team with Pricing and Quoting group requests and sales credit verifications
· Partner with Business Process Engineering group to identify areas of process improvement
· Assist in sales funnel management by identifying committed sales
· Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses
· Facilitate service inventory investigation
· Schedule follow up customer meeting. Coordinate customer attendance for local events
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
Ability to work with Senior Management to complete assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision Detail oriented and ability to perform multiple tasks Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment Self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Ability to work with complex databases and systems Develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
High School Diploma or GED and experience with similar essential duties
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
· Experience: 2+ yrs
· Education Level: Bachelors Degree
· Field Of Study: Business, Marketing, Sales
· A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
· Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
· Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
Alternate Location: US-Nebraska-Omaha
Requisition #: 207439
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment: Sales Support, Consulting, Engineer, Process Engineer, Sales, Engineering, Technology
|Date Posted||November 20, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 20, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories