~~Due to continued growth your doorway to a bright and successful future begins with TMS Services. We will have you running in many directions at once as you fulfill staffing needs at a very busy Omaha based company.
The Staffing Coordinator receives staffing requests from clients, coordinates with field staff for shift availability and follows thru with placement and confirmation of shifts scheduled. Must have a sense of urgency and utilize excellent customer service skills to develop relationships with clients and staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (COMPETENCIES)
* Oral & Written communication: Responds clearly to client/staff inquiries while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality. Communicate effectively with team members, caregiver staff, client representatives and management staff. It is of the utmost importance to make our clients/associates feel that they their needs are a high priority.
* Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, must have the ability to work in fast-paced environments and work well under pressure.
* Adaptability. Able to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
* Quality Control Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure accuracy and quality.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Medical Staffing.
* High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 1 year customer service or other related experience, preferably in a staffing business or health care related field.
* Computer experience required. Data base and/or automated program experience a plus. Knowledge of Word, Excel a plus
* Data entry skills mandatory with attention to details.
* Medical terminology and health care knowledge a plus.
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
|Date Closes||January 7, 2018|
|Address||10208 L Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-1071.00 Employment, Recruitment, and Placement Specialists|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories