Who we are.
TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
TEAM is a fast-paced, innovative company comprised of high energy teams of self-starters playing integral roles in shaping the future of our software for our customer’s current and future needs. Our industry-leading solutions, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.
We are seeking energetic, versatile, and highly collaborative Senior Software Engineers to be a part of our growing team. These individuals will be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle of our existing and future web, desktop, and mobile workforce management and financial applications using best software development practices. Other duties include:
- Work on the front-end User Interface, Business Logic, as well as Service and Data Layers of our software across multiple technology platforms.
- Work in a highly collaborative and Agile environment with fellow Engineers, QA and solutions delivery team members to deliver a high-quality product that will delight TEAM's existing and growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or minimum of an Associate's degree with related experience required. Minimum of 5 years combined experience in one or more of the following:
- Strong Cosmos DB, Mongo DB or SQL skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstrates a quality mindset towards project team deliverables to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Ability to deliver on commitments and meet critical deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically proficient with experience using a variety of software tools
- Must be able to learn and apply new technologies
Education Requirements (Any)
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or minimum of an Associate's degree with related experience required.
The TEAM Difference.
As one of our founders puts it, we’re a 30-year-old startup: we’ve got the energy and passion of a young tech company with the experience of a trusted, reputable industry mainstay. It’s a combination that’s helped us remain a leading provider of technology solutions for contractors in the building service and security industries. We develop integrated cloud-based solutions ranging from financial, operations and workforce management, to time and attendance, to employee and customer self-service portals. Our web- and mobile-enabled applications are designed to help our clients profit from efficiency.
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re a diverse group of doers and dreamers, and we’re looking for people who don’t just want a paycheck. We want skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture. For us, culture-fit is almost more important than the bullet points on your resume. Sure, experience and skills are a necessary part of the equation, but a can-do attitude and curiosity are what make the superstars shine. And once we find a superstar, we’re going to hang on to them. We do that by respecting, trusting and supporting each other in an environment that embraces a work-life balance.
Our formula for happy employees is pretty simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job. Stay for the Culture. TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Shield, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans, Volunteer Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements, Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development, Casual Dress, $0.25 soda pop, Free Parking, Innovative Work Space
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
|Date Posted||October 25, 2019|
|Date Closes||November 24, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1134.00 Web Developers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories