Who we are.
TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
Marketing Operations Specialist owns the operational side of the marketing department. The ideal candidate will be fascinated by process improvement and planning logistics, excited about the power of data in driving business decisions and motivated by optimization. The Marketing Ops Specialist will provide optimization expertise across digital marketing technologies, tools, and processes and develop reports and dashboards to monitor and analyze demand generation and marketing performance. You’ ll help define, manage and refine lead lifecycle management, lead process, lead nurturing and manage lead score models. You’ll also report on program performance, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Handle marketing technology implementation and management, including the corporate website.
• Optimize and maintain our marketing automation and tech stack to improve and optimize marketing performance.
• Define and manage marketing data integrity practices, including cleansing, de-duplication and data normalizations.
• Develop program benchmarks and analyze/interpret data to measure performance of campaigns and recommend strategies to increase engagement and improve campaign and program ROI.
• Conduct market segmentation/analysis to effectively target the appropriate customers and prospects.
• Keep current on trends and best practices in digital communications and tools, as well as compliance with privacy and anti-spam regulations.
• Develop and take ownership of marketing processes, recommend and implement enhancement as needed, share best practices, create documentation and provide training to team members.
• Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team.
• Manage SEO/SEM and pay-per-click advertising programs.
• 3+ years growth marketing or marketing operations experience.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area. MBA a plus.
• A self-starter with a proven ability to manage competing deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of communication.
• Passion for technology and data and a proven ability to use both to improve results; a fascination with the digital space, staying
• Able to work well in varied scenarios – with cross-functional teams, managing multiple deadlines and priorities.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize and prioritize.
• Insightful thinker, able to operate strategically while remaining detail-oriented and execution focused.
• Proven experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and marketing and sales automation tools as well as experience executing Account-based marketing (ABM) strategies.
• Understand (or are eager to learn) email standards and regulations such as SPF, CAN-SPAM, and GDPR.
• Experience designing and implementing A/B tests.
• SEO/SEM experience along with Google Ads and Google Analytics expertise.
The TEAM Difference.
As one of our founders puts it, we’re a 30-year-old startup: we’ve got the energy and passion of a young tech company with the experience of a trusted, reputable industry mainstay. It’s a combination that’s helped us remain a leading provider of technology solutions for contractors in the building service and security industries. We develop integrated cloud-based solutions ranging from financial, operations and workforce management, to time and attendance, to employee and customer self-service portals. Our web- and mobile-enabled applications are designed to help our clients profit from efficiency.
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re a diverse group of doers and dreamers, and we’re looking for people who don’t just want a paycheck. We want skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture. For us, culture-fit is almost more important than the bullet points on your resume. Sure, experience and skills are a necessary part of the equation, but a can-do attitude and curiosity are what make the superstars shine. And once we find a superstar, we’re going to hang on to them. We do that by respecting, trusting and supporting each other in an environment that embraces a work-life balance.
Our formula for happy employees is pretty simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job. Stay for the Culture. TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Shield, Supplemental Life, Voluntary Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident Plans, Volunteer Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements, Wellness Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development, Casual Dress, $0.25 soda pop, Free Parking, Innovative Work Space
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
|Date Posted||June 20, 2019|
|Date Closes||July 20, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||Marketing & Communications|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||27-3031.00 Public Relations Specialists|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories