Who we are.
TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
TEAM is looking for a highly skilled accountant who will be responsible for assisting in the accounting duties by computing, classifying, researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Essential job duties include but are not limited to Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
Primary Key Responsibilities:
• Complies and organize documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
• Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies and inputs for payment.
• Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
• Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
• Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records.
• Reconciles General Ledger accounts with various registers.
• Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
• Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
• Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
• Reviews, balances and interprets computer reports and makes corrections.
• Assists TEAM employees, vendors, clients or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures and services.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree with one to two years related experience and/or training
• Critical Thinking Skills, Analytical, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication & Teamwork
The TEAM Difference
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re about motivating each other to do good work, challenging the status quo and consistently delivering more than what is asked. We have high standards and look for like-minded individuals to drive our success.
TEAM’s culture and brand, along with our “own it” attitude, are intertwined in our guiding principles: keep customers first, be accountable and do more. We’re looking for skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture — people who are looking for more than just a paycheck. But, speaking of paychecks, our top-level compensation and benefit package and other perks (casual environment, flexible work schedules, etc.) are pretty awesome, too.
Our formula for happy employees is simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job — stay for the award-winning culture.
TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans, 401(k)
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
|Date Posted||May 6, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 5, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||Accounting & Finance|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories