Who we are.
TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
TEAM is searching for a talented and energetic Inside Sales Representative. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative product launch from a reputable company while working side-by-side with the product management team as they continue to develop new features. The Inside Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for developing new sales leads, understanding customer needs, and closing the sale.
Primary Key Responsibilities:
• Research new potential customers
• Manage and update contact and account records in CRM system
• Actively prospect and develop sales leads
• Schedule, coordinate, and perform online software demonstrations
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and personal organization skills
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to technical challenges
• Attention to detail and a drive for quality and innovation
• Must be able to work productively in a fast-paced development environment
The TEAM Difference
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re about motivating each other to do good work, challenging the status quo and consistently delivering more than what is asked. We have high standards and look for like-minded individuals to drive our success.
TEAM’s culture and brand, along with our “own it” attitude, are intertwined in our guiding principles: keep customers first, be accountable and do more. We’re looking for skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture — people who are looking for more than just a paycheck. But, speaking of paychecks, our top-level compensation and benefit package and other perks (casual environment, flexible work schedules, etc.) are pretty awesome, too.
Our formula for happy employees is simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job — stay for the award-winning culture.
TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans, 401(k)
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
|Date Posted||January 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||February 13, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||41-4011.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories