Who we are.
TEAM Software develops financial, operations and workforce management solutions for contractors with distributed workforces of any size, with a focus on the building service and security industries. TEAM’s efficiency-enhancing technology transforms business management and drives profitability. The company's industry-specific solutions range from a complete enterprise software ecosystem to a right-sized workforce management toolset that connect key components of customers’ businesses. Founded in 1989, TEAM is an Omaha, Nebraska-based technology company with more than 400 customers all over North America.
As an ambassador of our newer product offering - Q’s platform, you will demonstrate effective technical customer support duties. You will resolve issues through collaboration with Q’s agile teams and help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’ adoption of Q. You will provide support via phone, face to face & end to end across the entire platform, from implementation to maintenance. Helping to ensure constant customer satisfaction, you will become our customers’ single point of contact into all things - Q!
• Develop and manage strategic partner and account relationships to maintain high client satisfaction levels by ensuring effective communications and serving as an expert in Q products and services
• Support and work alongside the client’s technical team to provide seamless technical support
• Provide case-related customer support by working with a range of stakeholders with varying degrees of technical knowledge and operational requirements
• Help answer customer questions and issues regarding Q via phone, email or other tools
• Help gather feedback from clients and identify patterns where better documentation, FAQs, or other supporting materials can bolster customer self help
• Drive strategic account opportunities and work with existing customers to identify new business opportunities
• Wide variety of duties requiring considerable judgment to work independently devising new methods, adapting or changing standard procedures to meet new conditions and making decisions guided by precedent and within the limits of established policies
• Provide onsite technical knowledge transfer sessions for clients and liaise with internal training and support staff to ensure that client can fully utilize products in place
• Troubleshoot complex software applications utilizing diagnostic skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data analysis and operating system configuration of a third-party products.
• To perform this job successfully, must be able to demonstrate technical troubleshooting ability and demonstrate a working technical knowledge of networking technologies, security, mobile concepts and practices
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Agile experience 1-3 years preferred
• Ability to pay high attention to detail
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze
• Ability to collaborate with customers, agile team and all TEAM members
• Ability to communicate support calls effectively with external customers
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Strong technical aptitude
• Strong understanding of working with CRM, Azure, Google Analytics, Android, iOS platforms
The TEAM Difference
Our “startup” mentality is driven by a culture of ownership, which is a guiding principle that helps us consistently improve, grow and thrive. Our culture empowers us to pursue innovation and collaboration and fuels our commitment to clients. We’re about motivating each other to do good work, challenging the status quo and consistently delivering more than what is asked. We have high standards and look for like-minded individuals to drive our success.
TEAM’s culture and brand, along with our “own it” attitude, are intertwined in our guiding principles: keep customers first, be accountable and do more. We’re looking for skilled individuals interested in building long-term careers and upholding our culture — people who are looking for more than just a paycheck. But, speaking of paychecks, our top-level compensation and benefit package and other perks (casual environment, flexible work schedules, etc.) are pretty awesome, too.
Our formula for happy employees is simple: Hire talented people. Challenge, trust and motivate. Watch them accomplish remarkable things. Reward and recognize a job well done.
Come for the job — stay for the award-winning culture.
TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans, 401(k)
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 30, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||15-1041.00 Computer Support Specialists|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories