TEAM Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the contract security and building service industries and has been since 1989. TEAM offers a host of fully integrated solutions from operations, financial and workforce management to employee and customer self-service to time and attendance products designed to help customers profit from efficiency. Based in Omaha, Nebraska, TEAM is an employee-owned company whose “startup mentality” drives us in our pursuit of innovation and fuels our commitment to our customers.
TEAM is looking for a highly skilled accountant who will be responsible for assisting in the accounting duties by computing, classifying, researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Essential job duties include but are not limited to Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
Primary Key Responsibilities:
• Complies and organize documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
• Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies and inputs for payment.
• Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
• Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
• Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records.
• Reconciles General Ledger accounts with various registers.
• Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
• Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
• Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
• Reviews, balances and interprets computer reports and makes corrections.
• Assists TEAM employees, vendors, clients or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures and services.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Critical Thinking Skills, Analytical, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication and Teamwork.
• Bachelor’s Degree with one to two years related experience and/or training.
Why Choose TEAM?
As an employee-owned company, our employees are invested in our company, literally. We have high standards and look for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to drive our success. We expect our fellow owners to be engaged and feel empowered.
Our company is committed to creativity, innovation, job satisfaction and professional development. As proof, TEAM was recognized as the 2016 Company of the Year by the Iowa/Nebraska Chapter of The ESOP Association. Our “own it” attitude drives productivity, a focus on first-class customer service and resourceful problem-solving.
From our casual work environment, to our top-level compensation and benefit package, TEAM is a dynamic and exciting place to work.
TEAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TEAM also participates in the E-Verify program.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans, Employee Ownership Stock Plan & 401K
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education and Employment