Streck is recruiting for a lab technician to join our quality control team. This position is responsible for running production and quality control samples on laboratory instrumentation and recording results using applicable computer programs in a team environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Run production and quality control samples on hematology, body fluid and chemistry instruments
- Enter and report test results
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and Quality Control departments on coordination of testing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year lab assistant experience or two years of production experience is preferred
- Data entry skills exhibiting a high level of accuracy
- Must be detail oriented, dependable, well organized, and able to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Must be team oriented
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.