Streck is recruiting for a production assistant to join our processing team. This position is responsible for processing incoming hematology materials.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare for incoming raw materials by obtaining bottles from the sterile services department and labeling the bottles and vials.
- Complete all sampling and check-in procedures on the raw material.
- Assist with processing incoming raw materials by aspirating, washing, filtering, and sampling the material in an aseptic manner.
- Complete all appropriate electronic and paper documentation, accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient PC skills
- Previous laboratory or manufacturing experience preferred
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.