Streck is recruiting for a Software Engineer to join our Information Technology department. This position is responsible for developing and supporting software applications, both custom and third party.
The Primary Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and modify software systems
- Analyze user needs and software requirements
- Develop and execute software testing and validation procedures
- Assist in planning, project management, and overall support of all software applications
- Implement, configure, and support third-party software applications
- Answer user questions and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver solutions with a customer service mentality
- Proven ability to take initiative to learn new skills and apply skills to our environment
- Position qualifications/experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience with custom development or third party systems. Microsoft technology is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is desired
- Solid knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or equivalent experience
- C#, VB.NET
- Visual Studio
- Source Control (TFS, GIT)
- Experience with .NET Framework (.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core)
- Reporting Tools (SSRS, Jasper Reports)
- Web API
- Dynamics CRM
- Newest/evolving technology programming environment with an opportunity to learn and expand skills on multiple projects and platforms
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Excellent work/life balance. Hours are M-F 8am-5pm with no on-call
- Outstanding working environment with career advancement opportunities
- On and off campus training opportunities including developer conferences
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.