This position is responsible for monitoring and addressing carrier performance, keeping abreast and communicating all applicable changes to processes and/or document requirements for individual countries and assisting customers by handling their needs in an expedient, efficient, and polite manner. In addition to external customers, this position would provide support to the Strategic Account and International Account Coordinators as needed. This position is also responsible for performing other duties as assigned by department manager.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Review of commercial invoices for accuracy (address, currency, Incoterm). Make or request adjustments as needed.
- Review all FedEx exception notifications and act on them accordingly.
- Monitor timeliness of deliveries (tracking) for high profile accounts or shipments in times of crisis.
- Collaborate with the Streck Distribution team in matters related to transportation such as data transmission between systems, special handling, or communication of improvements.
- Monitor Supplier Exchange sites for changes to LTL transportation guides.
- Provide quarterly reports on performance for all carriers including the percentage breakdown of carriers used.
- Provide carrier performance to Coordinators and appropriate Sales personnel when new international accounts are established.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two to four years of college preferred.
- Two to three years of working in/with transportation companies. Additional one to two years of Streck experience preferred.
- Proficient in Incoterms. Has a well-rounded understanding of export document preparation.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws