Streck is recruiting for an Associate Production Planner in our Planning area. This position is responsible for assisting with planning adequate and timely production of products to meet customer demand while optimizing the use of Streck’s production resources including equipment, labor, and raw material. This position works in collaboration with manufacturing management and requires frequent interaction with production, purchasing and marketing personnel.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Plan raw material inventory levels for assigned categories to meet production demand
- Develop, maintain, and communicate annual and rolling forecasts
- Generate production orders and lot files for assigned products
- Provide analytical data, insight, and analysis to management
- Bachelor’s degree; or an Associate’s degree with 2-3 years applicable experience
- General understanding of and hands-on experience using an ERP/MRP system (SyteLine, Oracle, SAP etc.) in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Minimum 2 years exposure to inventory control, planning or supply chain related activities
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated ability in Excel, word processing and database applications
- Demonstrates planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possess a strong, inherent drive towards increased efficiencies and process improvements
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner
- High attention to detail, accuracy, sense of urgency and commitment to quality
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.