Streck is recruiting for a Shipping Clerk to join our Distribution area. This position is responsible for ensuring all orders and products are packaged and shipped to domestic and international customers accurately and on time. Hours for this position are 7:00am-5:30pm
The primary responsibilities include:
- Ship one-time orders, standing orders and corporate account orders per work instruction
- Ship international and hazardous orders and complete specified paperwork
- Ability to use hand tools
- Function in packaging department by building and finalizing kits for shipment
- Lift 10 lbs. frequently and up to 55 lbs. occasionally
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Team player and motivated by team achievements
- Previous production experience in a regulated environment
- Steady work history
- Demonstrated leadership abilities preferred
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.