Streck is recruiting for a labware cleaner to join our sterile services team. The hours for this position are 12:30pm - 9:00pm M-F
The primary responsibilities include:
- Washing and sterilizing all labware in a concise manner
- Inspecting and prepping all labware for sterilization following departmental procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Attention to detail and team oriented
- 1-2 years prior production or commercial dishwashing experience preferred
- Ability to work second shift 11:00am-7:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity. Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.