Streck is recruiting for an ERP application support programmer to join our management information systems department. This position is responsible for developing and supporting software applications.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide application maintenance and support for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements.
- Implement and configure third-party software applications.
- Design, develop and modify software systems including in-house developed applications.
- Modify existing software, both in-house developed and third-party software, to correct errors or to improve performance.
- Develop and execute software testing and validation procedures.
- Follow defined processes for validation and documentation.
- Assist in planning, project management and overall support of all software applications.
- Answer user inquiries regarding software operation to resolve problems.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate and deliver solutions with a customer service mentality
- Proven ability to take initiative to learn new skills and apply skills to our environment
- Position qualifications/experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience with structured programming language with third party software, especially ERP Systems or Syteline
- 1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or equivalent experience
- Newest/evolving technology programming environment with an opportunity to learn and expand skills on multiple projects and platforms
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent work/life balance
- Outstanding working environment with career advancement opportunities
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.