Streck is recruiting for a shipping clerk to join our shipping team. This position is responsible for ensuring all orders and products are packaged and shipped to domestic and international customers accurately and on time. Hours for this position are 7:00am-5:30pm
The primary responsibilities include:
- Ship one-time orders, standing orders and corporate account orders per work instruction
- Ship international and hazardous orders and complete specified paperwork
- Ability to use hand tools
- Function in packaging department by building and finalizing kits for shipment
- Lift 10 lbs. frequently and up to 55 lbs. occasionally
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Team player and motivated by team achievements
- Previous production experience in a regulated environment
- Steady work history
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/La Vista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.