This position has full product marketing responsibilities and ownership of assigned current Streck portfolio of products. This position will develop, implement, and drive marketing strategies and plans; conduct market research and competitive product analysis activities; own go-to-market strategies; and drive the commercialization and profit and loss of new products. This position is also responsible for performing other duties as assigned by the management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and implement annual Marketing Plan based on a comprehensive understanding of the market, competitive landscape, product positioning, promotion of growth and value to customers, and support of sales and distribution partners.
- Partner with Marketing Communications to build and/or maintain a library of collateral tools that support sales and promotional efforts.
- Maintain product portfolio metrics for product growth, meeting forecast expectations, alignment of demand with manufacturing, and overall performance goals.
- Lead generation and product awareness programs that promote both growth and increased market share.
- Provide continual training of products to sales and distribution partners that includes market dynamics, value strategies and pricing, enhanced messaging, and promotional campaigns.
- Conduct market research that provides insights into current and future opportunities with the product portfolio.
- Collaborate with market partners, Business Development, Sales, and R&D to identify opportunities to enhance current products and/or identify products for portfolio expansion.
- Develop a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) program for your product portfolio.
- Strong collaboration and partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with marketing focus on product management.
- MBA is favorable for this position.
- Minimum of five years of product management of diagnostic instruments, laboratory products or medical devices.
- Understanding of recent developments in science and technology in the diagnostics arena.
- Marketing experience in clinical laboratory sciences.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.