Streck is recruiting for a QC product specialist within our quality control department. This position ensures the quality of our products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyzing product at several stages in the manufacturing process
- Determining performance characteristics and stability of product
- Developing, maintaining, and utilizing data analysis tools to evaluate product performance
- Presenting product data
- Ensuring the highest accuracy in all aspects of our product
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or science related field
- Motivation and initiative to meet deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality and detailed work
- Effectively communicate at multiple levels with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Sound understanding of statistical data analysis
- 1+ years’ related work experience preferred
- Prior leadership experience preferred
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology. to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha / La Vista area. We offer a great working environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.