Streck is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist within the Marketing area. This position is responsible for maintaining SEO on the Streck family of websites, blog and landing pages, developing/planning, posting, and reporting on social media campaigns on various company channels. Building email lists from CRM, developing, deploying, and reporting on nurture, drip, and other email efforts and campaigns. Reviewing campaign analytics, website, blog and landing page analytics, social analytics and tracking success of digital marketing efforts. Upon review of data this position suggests campaign topics to be translated into various formats and channels. This position is also responsible for assisting with other marketing efforts to ensure success, consistency, and effectiveness and supporting the company brand directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate with others throughout marketing to identify the target market, support the brand image, and maintain the marketing campaign for digital technologies.
- Monitor and adjust SEO on company websites.
- Manage websites, landing pages and blog, collaborate with IT as needed on projects.
- Execute social media strategy put forth by marketing by generating and gathering engaging content on a frequent basis, designing posts to create interest in company products or activities, moderating all user-generated content, researching audience preferences and discovering trends to ensure an active presence on multiple platforms.
- Support Marketing calendars and coordinate planning with all involved and appropriate team members to promote company attendance at tradeshows, production information, internal corporate functions and all other appropriate events.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify meaningful content and maintain consistency in messaging across multiple platforms.
- Deploy and promote online marketing collateral to cross-promote initiatives and brand image.
- Capture and analyze appropriate, website, landing page, email and social data and metrics to track action and activity. Implement best practices and improvements as dictated by data results. Provide data-informed recommendations based on collected information.
- Coordinate and deploy email marketing strategies as set by the Vice President of Marketing and Marketing Communications or other marketing leadership by gathering content, setting up creative meetings, and writing and revising messaging.
- Create marketing lists by gathering details and inputting information as requested by initiator.
- Assist other marketing team members with the creation and upkeep of marketing lists for email campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Support creative team with social media graphic creation, based on designs created for email and other marketing campaigns.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, business or related discipline.
- One to two years corporate social media experience, corporate marketing email experience, or related general communications, marketing, advertising experience in a corporate or agency environment.
- Dependable, well organized, detail oriented, and able to communicate effectively and efficiently orally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite,Act-on, Figna, Webflow and Wordpress preferred.
Visit www.streckcareers.com?to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
?Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.?
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area.? We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws