A dynamic professional will be the ideal match for our human resources specialist position will be responsible for assisting and supporting Streck’s recruitment, onboarding, orientation, retention, diversity and inclusion and life cycle checklists for the Streck human resources group.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Implement recruitment activities as assigned that support recruitment strategies to attract qualified job candidates for openings within the organization by posting job openings, documenting candidate information, conducting screening calls, completing background screens, performing outreach activities, registering for on-campus events and other functions that support the process.
- Coordinate all onboarding activities to ensure smooth transition from applicant to employee by providing a positive and welcoming experience for new employees at the organization. Prepare materials for new hire’s first day, send materials out to new hire prior to arrival and complete all system work prior to start date so that all aspects are fully functional on day one.
- Organize and conduct new hire orientation and continue to enhance current programs to ensure effective information and education for new hires.
- Coordinate employee referral program by creating recognition of the program and rewarding employees for their recommendations to our applicant search.
- Facilitate diversity and inclusion activities as approved by leadership to promote inclusivity with the community and opportunities to highlight differences within the workplace.
- Assist leadership with the maintenance of job descriptions to ensure accurate and compliant descriptions of the work.
- Initiate and complete various employment cycle checklists to ensure that employee information updates accurately throughout various systems and all activities are completed to ensure smooth transition to new phase.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related discipline is required.
- Previous experience in recruitment, selection, onboarding and orientation required.
- Previous experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably UKG.
- Previous work experience at a manufacturing organization is preferred.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.