Streck is recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our Facilities area. This position is responsible for assisting the facilities manager with all aspects of building, equipment and grounds maintenance. Also, responsible for performing other duties as assigned by manager.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Inspects, maintains and repairs assigned physical plant machinery, heating, cooling, piping and electrical systems and prepares written records of maintenance performed.
- Notify facilities manager of any problems or changes in equipment operation as the result of periodic checks as listed above.
- Inspects, tests, cleans and may repair fire equipment, alarms, switches and sensors.
- Assists with development, construction and installation of new automation or production equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Must be dependable, well organized, possess good interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.