Streck is recruiting for Warehouse Clerk to join our Warehouse Department. This position is responsible for storing and organizing manufacturing and office materials in the warehouse facility, maintaining the inventory of manufacturing and office materials, and delivery of materials to all departments at Streck.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Pick inventory for delivery to designated departments, personnel, and/or external customers.
- Deliver and pick up materials from external and internal locations as needed.
- Interface with the company’s various computer software applications and perform basic data entry functions.
- Safely unload delivery trucks and store inventory properly.
- Comply with all warehouse safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policies and FDA and ISO regulations.
- High school diploma or GED level education with at least 1 year of verifiable work experience required.
- Willingness to learn and operate forklift machinery.
- Must be dependable, well organized, possess good interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of personal computers.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.