In a rapidly changing world, SilverStone Group, a HUB International company, advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise.
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business.
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others.
- Assists with a variety of client compensation projects, including the development of compensation philosophies, pay structures, incentive plans and custom surveys.
- Spends a majority of time market pricing client jobs. Compiles compensation data from multiple online resources to help clients understand market-competitive compensation rates for their jobs.
- Evaluates jobs and creates job descriptions including determining FLSA classification.
- Participates in candidate sourcing efforts and interview processes.
- Conducts research on various human resources trends, best practices and issues/laws. Writes research summaries and reports accordingly.
- Provides client support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participates in client meetings as needed.
- Provides technical support to team members.
- Works with Senior Consultants and Consultants to assess project outcomes to refine methodology and deliverables.
- Provides administrative and operational support to the HR Consulting team including scheduling phone calls, interviews and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- One to three years of Human Resources and/or Compensation experience preferred.
- SHRM, HRCI or CCP certification preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of or ability to research various human resources trends, best practices and issues/laws.
- Enjoys working with numerical data.
- Ability to make mathematical calculations involving the use of formulas, equations and descriptive statistics.
- Skill and proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill in communicating clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments and shifting priorities.
- Must be an ambitious self-starter who can keep projects moving forward.
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious about meeting deadlines.
- A quick learner who is receptive to feedback and has common sense.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
What we offer you:
- A rewarding career helping clients across the country
- Rewards for top performers
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401k matching program
- Voluntary insurance options
- Life and disability Plans
- A work/life balance because that’s important for all of us
- Opportunity to learn from the expertise of your coworkers
- Growth - HUB is growing, and so can your career
- Ability to be part of a motivated, winning team
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.