Responsible for financial and operational reporting and analysis. Monitor purchasing, accounting, internal controls and procedures. Provide leadership and direction to Finance and Sales Coordination teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly financial statements and executive summary.
• Prepare or review monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
• Coordinate annual financial review by external auditors.
• Coordinate preparation of annual budget.
• Prepare forecasts of revenue and income.
• Ensure timely preparation of job costing reports.
• Ensure fixed asset and depreciation records are properly maintained.
• Ensure timely completion of monthly management reports and profitability analysis.
• Review expenditures and disbursements.
• Oversee sales and use tax compliance and reporting.
• Perform credit review for new customers and oversee collection of accounts receivable.
• Ensure adequate inventory records are maintained.
• Lead the advancement of Smartsheet applications within the company. Assist with database development opportunities where applicable.
• Provide leadership and expertise in use of the Hedberg Order Management system within the company.
• Provide training, mentoring, leadership and performance evaluations to staff.
• Be an advocate of the continuous improvement culture within the company.
• Oversee Sales Coordination Department and ensure adequate sales support and effective process is maintained.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• BSBA with emphasis in Accounting.
• CPA certification desired.
• Minimum of five years of business related experience.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Crystal Reports experience desired.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks responsibly.
• Ability to work in a team environment to develop, implement and execute solutions.
• Attention to detail and accuracy or quality of work
• Ability to handle and ensure confidentiality of information.
• Strong leadership skills desired. Supervisory or management experience required.
|Date Posted||October 25, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 31, 2019|
|Address||725 S. 72 Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM hours per week; Monday - Friday|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||725 S. 72nd Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68114|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories