Part-Time Customer Care Advocate Teleservices Representative
Regular hours: 8:00 AM -12:30 PM Monday-Friday
Training Hours: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Monday-Friday (first month)
Training Class Begins October 28, 2022
Physicians Mutual is seeking positive, customer-focused Teleservice Representatives to place calls to current customers to assist them with questions regarding coverage, claim status, policy changes, and explain products and services available.
· High school diploma or its equivalent is required
· Direct customer service experience is preferred
· Ability to learn and retain working knowledge of Company products, insurance related procedures, and terminology
· Ability to use the PC while talking to customers using excellent communication skills
· An enthusiastic approach to customer service
· Ability to probe, assess customer needs and appropriately resolve issues
· Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity
Physicians Mutual offers the following:
· Excellent compensation with bonus potential
· College Assistance Program & up to $5,250 at UNO
· Free on-site parking
· Employee training programs
· Paid vacations and paid holidays
· On-site insurance education
· Fitness Facility
Health. Life. Retirement. The Physicians Mutual family empowers people from all walks of life to enjoy the financial security they deserve. That's what Insurance for all of us is about.
The Physicians Mutual family includes Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable dental and supplemental health insurance (and now, pet insurance!). Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important Medicare Supplement and life insurance coverage. The company additionally offers coverage for funeral pre-planning to help meet the growing needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve.
Since our start in 1902, our dedication to delivering on our promise has helped make us one of the nation's leading health and life insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring we'll be there for our policyowners and our employees far into the future.
But the achievement we're most proud of? We have a 95% customer approval rating a true sign of a company dedicated to embodying its vision.
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
|Date Closes||November 22, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|