Hours : 6:30am - 3pm
The Supply Clerk/Mail Specialist works in the Home Office Mailroom and completes both Mail Room functions and drives the Company truck as a relief driver for daily supply and mail deliveries. Mail functions include receiving and sorting daily mail; routing and delivering mail with interdepartmental pickup/deliveries; folding/inserting outgoing mail. Processes special mail requests such as incoming/outgoing, certified packages; operates postage meter and logs outgoing mail counts as required. High School diploma or equivalent, plus a valid driver license, ability to lift up to 90 pounds, work a pallet jack and climb ladders are all required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid Driver's license and PC knowledge is required.
- Ability to lift and or move heavy objects (90 to 1000 lbs).
- Ability to stand, walk, reach and bend frequently.
- Ability to learn documentation, details and scheduling procedures.
- Ability to perform or coordinate performance of several routine tasks simultaneously depending upon fluctuating work loads with attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to learn how to operate various Mailroom/Supply equipment such as postage meters, ultras, burster-trimmer, decollator, baumfolder, hand cutter, WITS System, Visual, dollies, and pallet jack.
- Written communication skills sufficient to complete memos, special mail requests and delivery forms.
- Math skills sufficient to maintain routine production records.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective human relations skills to work in a cooperative and teamwork environment.
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company are members of the Physicians Mutual family. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable Medicare Supplement, dental and supplemental health insurance. Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important life insurance coverage and annuities. In 2012, they entered the funeral pre-planning market to help meet the growing needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve. The companies have more than $3.8 billion in assets and consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings.
Founded in 1902, Physicians Mutual is headquartered in Omaha, Neb. To learn more about the company, please visit www.PhysiciansMutual.com.