PHONE REPRESENTATIVE: Weekday Schedules & Positive Environment
$16.68/hour guaranteed plus incentives & benefits!
$500 hiring bonus after 90 days of employment!
No nights, weekends, or holidays!
Training class starts TBD.
Physicians Mutual is seeking highly-motivated professionals to educate and offer insurance solutions to prospective customers. Our Phone Representatives work in a no-pressure/consultative sales environment handling calls from TV, radio, and print advertisements. Our culture thrives on everyone working together to serve our customers. We've created an environment where people are passionate about their job, their customer, and their company. Sales or customer service experience along with strong communication skills are preferred, but no insurance experience is required. If you are highly motivated and results oriented, apply today!
*9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday-Thursday) & 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Friday)*
As a Phone Representative, you will:
- Generate sales leads through inbound and outbound calling programs
- Educate current and prospective customers on an array of company products
- Work closely with the Licensed Telesales Agents by transferring leads and prospects for consultative advice and binding coverage
- Support marketing, retention, and service efforts by following up with interested potential customers
- Utilize the ACD, Predictive Dialer, and IHP technology to fulfill and service the needs of the customer
- Handle calls from marketing solicitations, accept transfers of interested prospects from Customer Service, and place outbound calls to generate product interest
- Do no high-pressure sales
- Receive paid training with no insurance experience required
Best-Fit Candidates will:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Have one or more years of sales or customer service experience
- Be able to relate to customers who have varying degrees of insurance knowledge
- Possess strong active listening and communication skills
- Be a quick thinker able to react to customer feedback and provide accurate information
- Able to use PC and telephone technologies
- Able to thrive in a high production environment and meet established goals
Since our start in 1902, Physicians Mutual Insurance Company has held to our founder's promise to provide protection to families when they need it most. In 1970, Physicians Life Insurance Company was founded and became a member of the Physicians Mutual family.
Today, we offer health, life and retirement products to millions of people from all walks of life. We've been here for them. Listening. Answering questions. Empowering them with the specialized guidance they need to make confident decisions about their insurance.
Over the years, our dedication to delivering on our promise has helped make us one of the nation's leading health and life insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring we'll be there for our policyowners and our employees far into the future.