Be a part of the GROWING workforce at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
As our Marketplace Associate you will be responsible for contributing to the Marketplace team’s success. This role provides administrative support onboarding vendors and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful compliance with company’s processes and procedures.
- Contribute to team objectives with administrative support.
- Onboard new vendors through the integration to the platform and assist OTC+ team as needed.
- Work with sellers and internal personal to ensure the system allows vendors to easily sell their products on OTC Marketplace.
- Understand the OTC customer and partner with multiple departments to ensure business objectives are accurately executed.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy of OTC system and processes.
- Works cross-functionally and collaboratively with Marketplace, Marketing, Creative, IT, Customer Service and Merchandising to execute against all deliverables.
- Abide by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company.
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
- Work in the Marketing Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Build relationships with team members that promote free knowledge sharing and personal development which improve cross training among team members.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Knowledge of general business practices and procedures.
- Ability to build and foster relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Advanced time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- Very detail-oriented
- Adapt to a fluid environment and ability to toggle between multiple projects.
- Understanding of data measurement, database structure and spreadsheets
- Understanding of direct marketing principles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years administrative or support experience required.
- Experience in ecommerce preferred.
Apply in less than ten minutes at http://www.myotccareer.com
So grab this opportunity and transform the “daily grind” into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day’s work!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company, Inc.